Thursday, January 5, 2012

Hello,
I'm Amanda some people call me Mandy I go by either name. I plan on going into the design program at OSU main and I am currently working on the application for Visual Communications Design. I had a few pieces in the Columbus Museum of art and I was in the top 300 in the Governors Youth Art Exhibition. The State of Ohio ended up buying the piece of art that I had in the Governors show and now it's in the Governor's office. I have a show this spring at OSU Newark and I am working on pieces for the show i have at least 23 pieces done and I need 25; I am really looking forward to the show! I have been in a few other small shows while I was in high school as well.

5 comments:

  1. Girl, you should post your art on here, like you did last quarter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've accomplished so much already! Good luck with everything, it sounds like you're going to accomplish so much in life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am also currently doing the design exam for Visual Communications!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to see your work at some time if I can.

    ReplyDelete