Thursday, January 5, 2012

Introduction!

Hi everyone! My name is Alecia Frankart, but I normally go by Leash (Yeah, like a dog leash). This is my first year at Ohio State, but I actually took classes at the University of Findlay my senior year in high school. I live in Columbus now, but I'm from Findlay, Ohio, which is about an hour and forty-five minutes away. I've lived in Findlay since I was 4, and I've lived in 4 different houses while I've lived there, before that I lived in two different houses in Kentucky, where my dad was stationed in the military. My major is currently undecided, but I'm leaning towards doing something in the field of communications and public relations. I really enjoy public speaking (weird right?), and I hope to have a career that I can pursue that in.

1 comment:

  1. It seems like you move a lot, I have lived in the same place my entire life!

    ReplyDelete