Thursday, January 5, 2012

Introduction

Hey everyone! Well as you already probably know, I'm Chaitanya. I'm an Indian-born American, so i get the best of bost worlds. I'm currently pursuing a double major in Marketing, and Spanish. My hobbies including dancing, and inventing new cuisines. I make amazing guacamole! I also enjoy watching a few sports, such as soccer, cricket and football. I have a very broad range of music that I enjoy. Some of my favorite genres include Hip-Hop, Heavy Metal, Bollywood Indian Music, Bhangra, and Latin Music, such as Reggaeton, Bachata, Cumbias. One thing that's kind of interesting about myself is that I love writing poetry. I have a few poems that I've written, most of them are dedicated to ex-boyfriends. Also, I'm tri-lingual. I know English, Spanish and Tamil, an regional language of southern Indian, fluently.

3 comments:

  1. Hey girl I didn't know you liked to dance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Double majoring is so impressive! I tok three years if Spanish in high school and I'm still absolutely horrible at it. Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You listen to Bollywood Music. Do you also watch Bollywood Movies?

    ReplyDelete