Thursday, January 5, 2012

Introduction

Hello,

My name is Manisha Jonnada, you can call me Manisha. I am studying Computer Information Science at OSU. I love to create video games and in my free time I try to learn new programming languages. I was born in India and I came to US 4 years back. My favorite sport is Badminton, I don't think many of you know about this sport but, it is very famous in India. In my free time, I usually chatting with my Indian friends online or cooking. I love to cook, I like to try variety of cuisines. I enjoy watching basketball and football with my family. Mainly, if I am free which is very rarely, I love to spend time with my family.

2 comments:

  1. Badminton is a great sport! We used to play it at our family reunions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We also play Badminton at our family reunions.

    ReplyDelete