Tuesday, January 10, 2012

A Long Way Gone.. so far

Reading A Long Way Gone is going ok so far. I find the book a bit gross at times when talking about all the flesh, blood and people dying. I do though find the story interesting to read. The relationship between him and his friends seems to be important right now because he kind of only has them for support since his family is no where to be found. The questions I guess I have after finishing this reading is, where are they headed now? and will he ever find his family again?

6 comments:

  1. I agree with you about the beginning. It was definitely graphic! I can't imagine actually seeing that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree there are a few gross parts

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is defiantly gruesome. It is also really sad and depressing too, but I really enjoy the story so far too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, definitely bloody at times but I'm glad there's some sort of action to keep me engaged. My prediction is that he will find his family, but the family won't be like it once was; One of his siblings passes away.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i agree i feel like those scenes must have been traumatizing for the author

    ReplyDelete
  6. The quetion is very valid. where will they headed with all the choas in there towns?

    ReplyDelete