Monday, March 12, 2012

Extra Credit

My favorite exploration that I wrote about is exploration 5. On exploration 5, I wrote about my favorite character in the Blood Diamond. My favorite character in this movie is Soloman Vandy. He is a loving husband and father. He sends his son Dia to school to learn English, so the boy will grow up to have a better life. But one day, Solomon’s family is ripped from rebels and he is sent to work the find diamonds. In this movie, unlike Archer, Solomon focus finds his wife, two daughters and his son, and he makes a deal with archer, for the diamond, he will help the man find his wife and children. One of quotes that most stood out to me was said by Solomon. When Dia point gun to Archer, Solomon said, “I know they made you do bad things, but you are not bad boy.” I feel like this quote is important, I learned Solomon was care about his son, and Solomon think whatever Dia did is not his fault. Solomon really want help Dia to go back his normal life.

http://youtu.be/hH5OABWoIfE

No comments:

Post a Comment