Sunday, March 11, 2012

extra credit

This is my favorite essay so Im i posted just couple of paragraphs.

The first time I saw my mother I thought I was dreaming, it felt surreal. I tried to wake myself from what thought was a deep dream, but it was real. Until my mom spoke to me, I didn’t believe my own eyes. “Son are you okay”, were the first thing my mother said to me when she saw my stunted look, I still remember those four words she said to me, mother came up to me and hugged me so tight, It brought back memories of how she sang me songs of lullaby with her soft soothing voice, and how she told me bedtime stories until I fell asleep. Seeing her just for split second and receiving a hug from her felt like I was nine years old all over again. Just remembering my mother’s hugs makes me feel better after a long day.
After arriving at my destination, I collected my luggage and headed towards my mother, and then she began crying. It was really sad seeing her cry even thought that was tears of joy. Those tears made her eyes sparkle and more beautiful than what I remember them to be, I tried not to cry but I couldn’t hold it anymore, so I cried for the first time from the joy an blessing of seeing my mother once again, but actually it was not that bad at all, and crying made me feel better.





here a link to the video .im kind of having trouble uploading the video in to the blog.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eSie2J3myw

No comments:

Post a Comment